2009年1月13日火曜日

These blogs are great 2009 in our class

These blogs are selected as "These blogs are great 2009 in our class" !! Especially, I introduce the Top3 of this ranking.
Let me add, this ranking is decided without other people's opinions. So I don't listen against opinion this ranking.

Let's start!!

No,3 is .....Attention Please! フォント サイズ
I think it is very cute. This blog has many color and easy to watch. I think very nice. I thought her picture choice is good and I like her explanation about fashion very much.

Next!!!
No,2 is.....Vampire
I think it is very cool. This blog has few color but easy to watch. I think it is very nice. I thought his picture choice is good . I want to make good blog like this.
At last.
Glorious No,1 is .....Ova Da Wuds
Congratulation!!!! This blog is selected the No,1.
I think very cool . This blog's color is black. I think it is very nice. I thought his picture choice is very good and interesting.

0 件のコメント: